For players who are just starting to play this RPG game, it is mandatory to know the terms in Genshin Impact that are often used by gamers in order to communicate and plan attacks optimally.
These terms usually appear during the game, the sources of these terms are made from the game itself, some are from the players. In this open world game, players can freely climb, swim, fly and slide to explore different types of areas in the world.
So are you ready to play Genshin Impact game? Also know some terms in Genshin Impact that are often used by players of this RPG game.
But before playing this game you must know the following terms in Genshin Impact which are often used:
- Abilities: talent
- Aoe: Area of Effect or how big the attack area is about the enemy
- AR : Adventure Rank or your account level
- Build character: build a character or pair the best weapons according to the hero's skills
- CC: Crowd Control or type of attack that can give a certain effect
- Charged attack (ca): an attack that can be issued by holding a certain button so that it will give greater damage
- Daily : Daily Commission or random mission that is different every day with primogem prizes
- DPS: Damage per Second or the amount of damage produced per second by the character every time he attacks the enemy
- EM : Attribute Elemental Mastery
- ER : Attribute Energy Recharge
- Exp: Certain Experience or points used to level up the character
- F2P : Free to Play or a player who doesn't buy any items/top-ups in the game
- Gacha: the term used when randomly obtaining characters, weapons or other items in the game
- Kit: a collection of character talents
- Nerf: a character, weapon, or item whose effectiveness in tasks is reduced due to changes from the developer
- Normal attack : general attack given by character using weapon without any element
- OP: over powered or a strong character, powerful damage, and multifunctional Party: the name for the team you use
- Skill e : generally used to refer to the character's skill on the "e" key for pc players
- Utility support: call for characters who can do support such as crowd control, shield, etc.
- World level: increasing your Genshin Impact world level which also increases the enemy's difficulty level
Those are some terms in Genshin Impact that are often used by gamers. So from the list of terms above, are there any terms that you hear often?
Post a Comment